Coming Soon! Our new upcycle program, Rockets Reverse, allows subscribers to send back outgrown kids' clothes for shop credits! Our mission for the program is to reduce waste and unnecessary production of new clothes by extending the life of already-loved items. Starting with the Winter 2020 season, each subscriber will receive a special bag to pack up outgrown kids' clothes & send them back to us - while we take care of the rest.
Articles in this section
- What is Rockets Reverse?
- When will the program start?
- Can I return any kids' clothes or only Rockets of Awesome apparel?
- How many credits do I receive per worn item of kids apparel returned? How do I use the credits?
- Who is eligible? Is the program available to all customers? Why are Reverse bags not available to shop/eCommerce customers?
- What do you do with the clothing that is sent back?