It’s incredibly important to us that your outgrown and already-loved items are put to good use. We recycle all returned worn items on secondary marketplaces or donation partners to extend the life-cycle of the clothing and reduce landfill waste.
Articles in this section
- What is Rockets Reverse?
- When will the program start?
- Can I return any kids' clothes or only Rockets of Awesome apparel? Is there a limit on how much I can send back?
- How many credits do I receive per worn item of kids apparel returned? How do I use the credits?
- I accidentally sent regular box returns in a Rockets Reverse bag, what should I do?
- Can you mail Rockets Reverse bags directly? Can I order extra bags? I did not receive or lost my reverse bag, can you send another? Can I send worn clothes in my own bag?
- Who is eligible? Is the program available to all customers? Why are Reverse bags not available to shop/eCommerce customers?
- What do you do with the clothing that is sent back?
- How can credits be used? Do credits expire? How quickly do I receive my credits?
- How do I track my Rocket Reverse bag?