At this time, only Rockets of Awesome subscribers are eligible to participate in our new Rockets Reverse program. We strive to create magical shopping solutions for ALL our valued customers; however, the consistent cadence of our subscription business makes this program feasible. We look forward to launching Rockets Reverse with our loyal subscribers and possibly expanding our program to include Shop customers in the future. For more information about our subscription please visit our subscription page.
Articles in this section
- What is Rockets Reverse?
- When will the program start?
- Can I return any kids' clothes or only Rockets of Awesome apparel? Is there a limit on how much I can send back?
- How many credits do I receive per worn item of kids apparel returned? How do I use the credits?
- I accidentally sent regular box returns in a Rockets Reverse bag, what should I do?
- Can you mail Rockets Reverse bags directly? Can I order extra bags? I lost my reverse bag, can you send another? Can I send worn clothes in my own bag?
- Who is eligible? Is the program available to all customers? Why are Reverse bags not available to shop/eCommerce customers?
- What do you do with the clothing that is sent back?
- How can credits be used? Do credits expire? How quickly do I receive my credits?
- How do I track my Rocket Reverse bag?